- Always be ready and hold close to several boxes of baking soda and fire extinguisher.
- Never use water from a fire candle wax as this will only spread fire.
- Treat burned wax candles as well as burning fat or oil.
- Always supervise the process of melting wax.
- Always use a clean tool for making candles and must clean the furnace before melting wax.
- Keep flammable materials away from your work environment.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions and pay attention to safety tips from the instructions.
- Adjust the heat on the stove still needs to go gradually from low to high temperatures.
- Never adjust immediately to the maximum heat furnaces.
- Use the wax melter or double boiler and do not wax exhibitdirectly to the heat source.
- Required to wear protective clothing as prescribed by the suppliers of materials used for making candles.
- Working environment must be ventilated and never work in a completely enclosed space.
- Candle making supplies to keep out of reach of children.
- Ecologically remove any waste arising during the process of making candles.
- Set the smoke alarm in the room in which you make candles.
- Working area must be flat and protected.
- Keep close to a bucket of cold water in case of minor burns and never use that water for fire fighting.
- In case of serious burns must go to the hospital and doctors for help.
It was a couple of tips intended for those who are engaged in this interesting and useful occupation and to avoid the dangers that lurk in the game with wax.